Taking place at the world’s most beautiful racecourse, experience five days of thrilling action set against the magnificent backdrop of the rolling Sussex countryside – it’s quite simply the sporting and social highlight of the summer season. To really get up close to all the action, the Final Furlong is the perfect choice. Guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of the climatic stages of each race. Enjoy your meal close to the drumbeat of galloping hooves on the turf and watch the thrilling surge for the finish line, all from within the Gordon Enclosure. The Final Furlong, a light and airy course-side pavilion, gives patrons an unsurpassed close-up view of the action and makes a superb base for the day.
• Access into the Final Furlong restaurant.
• Gordon Enclosure access*
• Welcoming glass of champagne on arrival.
• Complimentary bar of selected wines, beers & soft drinks throughout the day.
• Chef’s table 3 course buffet lunch.
• Afternoon Tea.
• Reserved Car Parking (1 per 2 guests booked).
• Racecards available.
*Guests in the Gordon Enclosure enjoy Parade Ring access and standing viewing from within the March Grandstand, covered seating within the Sussex Stand as well as views of the racing from near the winning post. Gordon Enclosure patrons also have access to the Lennox Enclosure.
The Secret Garden, Richmond Enclosure
Taking place at the world’s most beautiful racecourse, experience five days of thrilling action set against the magnificent backdrop of the rolling
Sussex countryside – it’s quite simply the sporting and social highlight of the summer season. The Secret Garden takes the very best elements of summertime and has transformed this restaurant into a beautiful Secret Garden within the racecourse. By bringing the outside in, we invite you to relax in a stunning country garden where you will dine on a sumptuous feast delivered by top chefs and experience the very best of service. This course side pavilion offers close up views as the horses thunder past after the finish line.
• Access into The Secret Garden restaurant.
• Richmond Enclosure badge*
• Welcoming glass of Champagne on arrival.
• Three course Chef’s Table buffet lunch.
• Complimentary bar of selected wines, beers mainline spirits and soft drinks (until 30 minutes after the last race).
• Afternoon tea.
• Reserved car parking label (1 per 2 guests booked).
• Racecards available.
*The prestigious Richmond Enclosure features stylish bars including the Champagne Lawn and 1812 Bar, a number of restaurants, private boxes and offers the best vantage points of the Parade Ring and Racecourse – including views directly opposite the winning post as well as covered seating within the March Grandstand. There is a Dress Code for this Enclosure. Richmond Enclosure patrons also have access to both the Gordon and Lennox Enclosures.