We are delighted to welcome you to the Fawley Meadows Hospitality Village this year. Located on the riverside with views of the Course, Fawley Meadows combines entertaining with spectacular views of the Oxfordshire countryside; an idyllic scene for one of England’s summer season highlights. Treat corporate guests to rowing hospitality at the famous Regatta & experience corporate entertainment with a difference. Each year Henley on Thames is brought to life by the Regatta. The Regatta, first held in 1839, is a unique rowing event offering 250 world-class races over 5 days. The entrance to Fawley Meadows Hospitality Village is opposite SWISS FARM TOURING & CAMPING (Marlow Road, Henley RG9 2HY).
• Car parking label, 1:4 guests booked (motorbikes to coaches). Entrance into Fawley Meadows official Hospitality Village – Full Package hospitality.
• Coffee & biscuits available for early morning arrivals.
• A welcoming glass of Pimms No.1 for guests arriving from 11:15 for 1 hr. Selected complimentary bar of beer, wine, 5 mainline house spirits, Champagne & soft drinks.
•Private tables for parties of 10 & 12 with smaller parties accommodated on a shared basis.
• Three course seated lunch, followed by coffee & petit fours.
• Sweet & savoury Afternoon Tea.
• Race programmes available (1:2).
•Optional River-boat cruise along the River Thames including a selected complimentary bar of beer, wine & soft drinks.
• Alfresco area outside the restaurant with occasional seating.