Le Manoir aux Quat’SaisonsVIP travel package
Arrive at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons for a luxury retreat on the iconic vintage British Pullman train. Experience Michelin-starred dining, elegant gardens, quality service, and an opportunity like no other to create unforgettable experiences with your guests.
Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Belmond British Pullman
Aboard the iconic Belmond British Pullman to Raymond Blanc's 2 Michelin star restaurant, Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons amongst the glorious Oxfordshire countryside.
- Reserved seat on the Belmond British Pullman
- Welcoming bellini cocktail and light brunch offering on outbound journey to Oxford onboard the Belmond British Pullman
- Return Oxford Train station to Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons group coach transfer
- Shared tables at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
- 3 Course set luncheon at 2 Michelin star restaurant
- 1/2 bottle of wine per person with lunch
- Free time to explore the grounds, including the vegetable and herb garden
- Cash bar facilities in restaurants and on train
- Cheese, dessert, and tea/coffee on the return journey to a London Train station on board the Belmond British Pullman
Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons is an exclusive retreat that promises a luxury experience like no other! Nestled in the picturesque Oxfordshire countryside, this elegant restaurant boasts beautifully decorated dining rooms that are sure to take your breath away. Indulge in culinary delights prepared by Michelin-starred chef Raymond Blanc, and pair your meals with a fine selection of wines from the extensive wine list. Relax and rejuvenate in the tranquil gardens and absorb the elegant atmosphere which provides the ideal backdrop for building relationships. We are dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of your day is tailored to your needs so you can make the most of your time together with your guests.
If this foodie’s paradise doesn’t delight your taste buds, then how about your journey to and from? We are thrilled to invite you on board The British Pullman, a stunning vintage train that recreates glamour and opulence of a bygone era, with its plush interior, impeccable service, and naughty treats. This exclusive package speaks for itself, get on board today, and trust us – your guests will be begging you to come back.
1 clients rated Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons 5 out of 5 stars
- Most helpful
- Most Recent
Had SUCH a brilliant time with Imperial! Went on a beautiful journey into the countryside on the British Pullman, visited Le Manoir and had an incredible four course meal (Raymond Blanc even made a personal appearance during lunch!) Rounded off the day perfectly with cheese wine and chocolate truffles on the way home. One of the best, most unique experiences I’ve had to date and Imperial made the whole thing so smooth and effortless