Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons VIP travel package
Fancy a lavish escape? Ride a vintage British Pullman train on the way to Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons—an idyllic estate in the Oxfordshire countryside! Deliciously surreal, transport to a charming realm of enchanting food, friends and culture.
Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Belmond British Pullman
Aboard the iconic Belmond British Pullman to Raymond Blanc's 2 Michelin star restaurant, Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons amongst the glorious Oxfordshire countryside.
- Reserved seat on the Belmond British Pullman
- Welcoming bellini cocktail and light brunch offering on outbound journey to Oxford onboard the Belmond British Pullman
- Return Oxford Train station to Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons group coach transfer
- Shared tables at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
- 3 Course set luncheon at 2 Michelin star restaurant
- 1/2 bottle of wine per person with lunch
- Free time to explore the grounds, including the vegetable and herb garden
- Cash bar facilities in restaurants and on train
- Cheese, dessert, and tea/coffee on the return journey to a London Train station on board the Belmond British Pullman
Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons Hospitality
Aboard the Pullman train, you’ll experience the glamour and opulence of a bygone era. With its plush interior, impeccable service and decadent desserts, you’ll feel invigorated by this unique historical atmosphere. Once you arrive at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, you’ll be greeted by a beautifully minimalistic, sunlit dining room.
Let the sommelier pair your meals with a fine selection of wines, each one serenading and complimenting your every bite. With culinary delights prepared by chef Raymond Blanc, you can relax and rejuvenate through the journey of taste.
Accompanying your meal, the surrounding gardens create the ideal complement for this elegant atmosphere—a soothing setting for strengthening relationships.
This exclusive Michelin dining package speaks for itself. Join us for a lunch that will dazzle your guests.
1 clients rated Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons 5 out of 5 stars
- Most helpful
- Most Recent
Had SUCH a brilliant time with Imperial! Went on a beautiful journey into the countryside on the British Pullman, visited Le Manoir and had an incredible four course meal (Raymond Blanc even made a personal appearance during lunch!) Rounded off the day perfectly with cheese wine and chocolate truffles on the way home. One of the best, most unique experiences I’ve had to date and Imperial made the whole thing so smooth and effortless