The Blumenthal Private Dining ExperienceVIP packages
Dive into this culinary journey at a luxury cottage. Treat guests to a night of delicious, fresh & organic cuisines & foster deeper connections over a shared love of food.
The Blumenthal Private Dining Experience and cottage stay
Escape to a night of luxury, complimented by a 7-course tasting menu served by Michelin-trained Chef, Jack Blumenthal.
- 1 nights accommodation in a luxury cottage in Bray, Berkshire
- Personal meet and greet and show around on arrival
- An array of breakfast ingredients, most of which are organic, including fresh fruit, speciality breads, jams, yoghurts, smoothies, fresh farm eggs, bacon, beans, fair trade coffee and jing teas
- Complimentary drinks of selected whisky, brandy, gin and welcoming decanter of sloe gin.
- Bed turn-down service, pretty candles, flowers and your choice of soft music.
- Internet, TV and newspaper of your choice
- Seven-course tasting menu by Michelin-trained chef Jack Blumenthal in your cottage
- Waiting staff to serve wine and assist throughout
- Full clean-up service post-dinner
Are you craving a culinary adventure? Step into your cosy and warm cottage and treat your guests to a night where they will feel valued and well-cared for. Indulge in a menu bursting with creative and innovative dishes that will tantalize your taste buds and leave a lasting impression. Join Jack Blumenthal for a seven-tasting course menu of creative and innovative dishes that are sure to impress even the most discerning of palates, as he transports all your senses on this extraordinary culinary journey.
Dive into the delicious, fresh and organic breakfast ingredients the next day, from pastries to speciality coffees as you engage in conversations and build relationships over a shared love for food. From the moment you arrive, the Blumenthal private dining experience offers the opportunity to foster deeper human connections whilst in this spot for intimate gatherings. You deserve this time to relax, book your luxury stay today.