French Open Hospitality travel packages
Smell the earthy musk of the clay courts and the sweet white geraniums along the spectator stands—welcome to Roland-Garros! Here, every thwack of the tennis ball builds a near-climax crescendo of drama. Experience this rare viewing adventure at the French Open in Paris!
Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Enjoy a 2-night stay in France's magical capital city at the 5-star Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel, delicious gourmet food and a complimentary bar for you and your guests
- Return Standard class Eurostar from London St Pancras International to Paris Gare Du Nord Train Station
- Return station to hotel coach transfers
- 2-night stay at the iconic 5-star Marriott Champs Elysees based on double/twin occupancy with breakfast
- Fast track entrance into Roland-Garros
- Hospitality within the heart of the centre court within the Roland-Garros Stadium
- Private tables for 10-12 guests, small bookings accommodated on a shared basis
- Selected complimentary beverages throughout the day
- Gourmet lunch
- 1st category reserved match tickets on the centre court, Philippe-Chatrier (Issued in a minimum of pairs)
- Access to all of the annexe courts on open-seating
- Imperial event and operations team in attendance
Four Seasons Hotel, George V
The Four Seasons Hotel is located right in the Golden Triangle of Paris and offers oversized suites with Eiffel Tower views.
- Return Business class Eurostar from London St Pancras International to Paris
Gare du Nord Train Station (issued in a minimum of pairs).
- 2-night stay at the iconic 5-star Four Seasons Hotel George V Hotel
based in a superior room double/twin occupancy with breakfast.
- Fast track entrance into Roland-Garros.
- Hospitality within the heart of the centre court within
- Roland- Garros Stadium.
- Private tables for bookings of 10-12 guests with smaller bookings being accommodated on a shared basis.
- Selected complimentary beverages available throughout the day.
- Gourmet lunch
- Gold or 1st category reserved match ticket on the centre court, Philippe-Chatrier
(issued in a minimum of pairs).
- Access to all of the annexe courts on open-seating.
French Open Tennis Packages
As the premier tennis championship in the world, the French Open is le plus célèbre! Known for its red clay courts, made from crushed brick, this unique surface causes more friction, causing delayed speed, high bounce and the need for sliding to reach the ball. That’s why it’s one of the most physically-demanding courts on the circuit!
View the competition from the centre court, followed by a midday gourmet lunch served prior to the men’s final. The menu serves outstanding French plates, prepared by a Michelin-starred chef! And by evening, unwind at the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel George V Hotel, a luxury hotel located in the heart of Paris. Known for its 20th-century art collection, confront famous pieces of history by geniuses like Picasso and Matisse.
Between luxury accommodations, food and sports, prepare for an extraordinary trip. Inquire about our French Open hospitality packages to secure a spot now.
The French Open takes place at the Stade Roland-Garros, Paris.