The Fat Duck VIP packages
Fill your belly and mind with Chef Heston Blumenthal's innovative gastronomic cooking—a rare talent that makes this three-star Michelin restaurant a global sensation.
The Fat Duck Experience
Oozing character, luxury, charm and intimacy, this traditional cottage offers a truly unique experience, encompassing the warmth of a period home with a contemporary twist.
- Private table for lunch at The Fat Duck
- Tables reserved on a 2, 4 and 6-guest basis
- Welcoming glass of Champagne
- Gastronomic seasonal set-tasting menu
- Specifically selected bespoke wine pairing to accompany the tasting menu
- Facilities to purchase additional drinks at The Fat Duck
- One-night cottage accommodation
- Complimentary drinks of whisky and small batch gin with fever tree mixers along with a welcoming decanter of delicious organic sloe gin
- Pretty fragrant candles, flowers and your choice of soft music, Artisanal chocolates from award-winning William Curley
- Beautiful aromatherapy amenities
- An arrangement of breakfast ingredients including seasonal fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, jams, yoghurts, smoothies, Burford fresh eggs, bacon, beans, tomatoes and home-made granolas
- Morning newspaper, Internet and Sky TV
- 24/7 Concierge Service
The Fat Duck packages
With a menu that changes frequently, you never know what kind of creative culinary craft you’ll taste at The Fat Duck. Think seafood served on a bed of sand while listening to the sound of waves, or how about eggs and bacon in ice cream form, made with liquid nitrogen?
The restaurant gained worldwide recognition for its unique and creative ideas, many of which are inspired by science and history. With countless awards under its belt, including being crowned the best restaurant in the world by Restaurant magazine, this multi-dimensional culinary vortex is a total sensory explosion.
If you’re lucky enough to nab a VIP Fat Duck reservation, expect exceptional service and a wine list to match!
The tasty Fat Duck restaurant is located on High St in Bray, Maidenhead SL6 2AQ.
The Fat Duck currently hold 3 Michelin-stars! This restaurant is definitely worth a visit for exquisite food deliciously cooked by Michelin chefs.
3 clients rated The Fat Duck 5 out of 5 stars
- Most helpful
- Most Recent
Great presentation and theatre over lunch at the Fat Duck. Really welcoming at the accommodation nearby in a luxury setting.
Imperial are great & their events are flawless. All my guests commented on how good the organisation was especially for The Fat Duck and Royal Windsor Races Event.
Absolutely splendid, me and my wife Patricia went to eat at the fat duck and we was absolutely blown away.