The Fat Duck
Adventure into new culinary delights at The Fat Duck, where Michelin star chef Heston Blumenthal crafts precision dishes with flavourful twists. Experience unique cottages with a blend of traditional and contemporary design in the picturesque village of Bray.
Embark on a culinary adventure like none other at The Fat Duck. Discover the story of this intimate and charming restaurant and immerse yourself in a world of culinary wizardry. Follow in the footsteps of Michelin star chef, Heston Blumenthal, and be transported to a realm of culinary delight where innovation and creativity reign supreme. Each dish is a masterpiece, crafted with precision and infused with flavours to tantalize your taste buds. The experience of staying in one of the quintessentially English cottages is truly unique. Encompass the warmth of a period home with a stunning, contemporary twist. The cottages ooze character and the eclectic mix of modern and traditional design creates the perfect environment to celebrate, against the backdrop of the picturesque village of Bray.
- Private table for lunch at the Fat Duck
- Gastronomic seasonal set-tasting menu
- Specifically selected bespoke wine pairing to accompany the tasting menu
- Facilities to purchase additional drinks at The Fat Duck
- One-night cottage accommodation
- Complimentary drinks of whisky and gin
- Pretty fragrant candles, flowers and your choice of soft music, Artisanal chocolates from award-winning William Curley
- Beautiful aromatherapy amenities
- An arrangement of breakfast ingredients
- Morning newspaper, Internet and Sky TV
- 24/7 Concierge Service
The tasty Fat Duck restaurant is located on High St in Bray, Maidenhead SL6 2AQ.
The Fat Duck currently hold 3 Michelin-stars! This restaurant is definitely worth a visit for exquisite food deliciously cooked by Michelin chefs.
READ OUR REVIEWS
2 clients rated The Fat Duck 5 out of 5 stars
- Most helpful
- Most Recent
Imperial are great & their events are flawless. All my guests commented on how good the organisation was especially for The Fat Duck and Royal Windsor Races Event.
Absolutely splendid, me and my wife Patricia went to eat at the fat duck and we was absolutely blown away.