French Riviera Michelin Tour
Escape to the French Riviera for a classy and glamorous hospitality experience like no other. Indulge in Michelin-starred restaurants and stay like royalty in the iconic palace, Hotel de Paris, Monte-Carlo. Impress even the most discerning guests with our carefully curated tour.
The French Riviera is a destination synonymous with class and luxury. Escape to the ‘cote d’Azur’, the ultimate destination for the rich and glamourous. You and your esteemed guests will be treated like royalty in the iconic palace: Hotel de Paris, Monte-Carlo. From chic streets to picturesque coastal views, this French Riviera tour offers a carefully curated selection of divine Michelin-Starred restaurants and the opportunity to indulge in the best of French gastronomy.
We understand the importance of leaving a lasting impression when it comes to hospitality events, which is why the Michelin Tour is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience, designed to impress and inspire even the most discerning of guests. We invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. So, pack your finest attire and get ready for an exquisite experience on the French Riviera. Bon Appétit!
- Direct return economy class flight from a London Airport to Nice Cote D’Azur Airport
- Return airport/hotel group coach transfers
- 3 Nights accommodation at a 5-star hotel with breakfast buffet in a deluxe room with a city/patio view based on twin/double occupancy
- Invitation to the 2 Michelin star La Chevre d’Or Gourment Restaurant
- Champagne reception and canapes on the panoramic terrace
- La Chevre d’Or tasting menu
- A bottle of selected wine, water, tea/coffee per couple
- Invitation to the 3 Michelin star Restaurant Mirazur
- Private group tour of Mirazur kitchen gardens, the source of inspiration behind Mauro Colagrecos dishes
- Mirazur Universe tasting menu
- Wine pairing at dinner
- On-site ICE representatives throughout
- ATOL 6265
READ OUR REVIEWS
2 clients rated French Riviera Michelin Tour 5 out of 5 stars
- Most helpful
- Most Recent
I've dealt with many hospitality companies over the years, and these are without a doubt the best on the market, would not hesitate to recommend (In fact I have done many times in the past) I attended the French Riviera trip last year, and that was one of the best trips I have been on in my life
I recently went on the Michelin French Riviera trip which I purchased from Imperial Corporate Events.. My account manager Emma Harrod who I’ve been dealing with for the last 15 years was fantastic she looked after our booking from start to finish. The trip itself was outstanding! Bucket list does not do it justice. Unbelievable from start to finish.