Goodwood Festival Hospitality packages
Experience high-stakes horse racing and unparalleled hospitality at the Goodwood Festival, known as "Glorious Goodwood" in the scenic countryside. With unrivalled glamour and style, it's a must-see event for horse racing enthusiasts and first-timers alike.
Goodwood Cup Day
Join your guests for the first day of the Qatar Goodwood Festival and watch some of the world's best horse races and jockeys in action. Choose your perfect package and enjoy the Goodwood Cup Day VIP style.
Sussex Stakes Day
With a prize fund of £1 million, the Qatar Sussex Stakes Day is a key highlight in the flat racing season. Enjoy Goodwood's Secret Garden for the day or be wined and dined in The Furlong restaurant.
With exciting on and off-track action, Ladies' Day is the most glamorous day of the Qatar Goodwood Festival and not one to be missed! Get dressed up in your finest attire and head to the racecourse for the iconic Ladies' Day.
King George Day
The Friday of the Festival, King George Day features four races and is one of the most thrilling of the week. Treat your guests to a day of feeling like a VIP with our beautiful Secret Garden inclusions or dine in The Furlong Restaurant.
Stewards' Cup Day
Enjoy the fantastic finale of this thrilling week, socialise with your guests and enjoy the finest hospitality suites on offer! The festival's final day guarantees to be an unforgettable one with an atmosphere sure to impress your guests!
Goodwood Festival Hospitality
Enjoy the picturesque rolling Sussex countryside for a five-day extravaganza of high-stake competition and unsurpassed Goodwood Festival hospitality. Popularly known as ‘Glorious Goodwood’ this festival is the highlight of the flat racing season offering unrivalled glamour and style pervading every aspect of this exclusive gathering of racing enthusiasts. Whether you’re a seasoned horse racing fanatic or new to the sport, the beautiful Goodwood is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on you and your party.
With an annual prize fund of £5 million, it is one of the most valuable and significant meetings of the year. Watch from magnificent seating and indulge your appetite with a selection of tasty treats to keep you energised during a day of what is said to be an extraordinary experience.
These dates are provisional and subject to change
The Secret Garden
Enter the fabulous secret Garden bedecked with wild English flowers and wonderland enchantment, located just beyond the winning post with access to the Richmond Enclosure
- Reserved car parking label
- Private tables for 10-12 guests
- Admission swing badge for Richmond Enclosure and Secret Garden
- Hospitality within the Secret Garden facility
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary bar of selected wines, beers, and mainline spirits and soft drinks
- 3-course chefs table buffet lunch
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Betting facilities and race card per guest
The Furlong Restaurant
Enjoy an extensive buffet menu with views stretching out across the Sussex Downs, in the Furlong Restaurant all whilst getting up close to all the action.
- Private tables for parties of 2-12 (subject to availability)
- Gordon Enclosure Admission
- Hospitality within The Final Furlong restaurant
- Prime views of the course with private balcony
- A welcoming glass of selected sparkling wine
- 3 course plated lunch
- Complimentary bar of selected wines, beers, mainline spirits and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea available
- Racecard and betting facilities available
- Car parking label (1 per 2 guests booked)