Royal Windsor Races Hospitality experiences
Royal Windsor Races are back and better than ever in 2024. You'll witness some of the best horses and jockeys live in action, and you never know, you might even pick a winner!
The Hind's Head Restaurant
After a gastronomic tasting menu at the one Michelin star restaurant, take a river cruise to The Royal Windsor Racecourse for afternoon tea and Champagne
- A welcoming glass of selected Prosecco served on arrival at Heston Blumenthal’s 1 Michelin star restaurant, 15th century, The Hind’s Head
- Informal Q&A session with a member of The Hind’s Head Team
- Bespoke 5-course tasting menu followed by coffee and petit-fours
- 3 glasses of specially selected wine per person
- One-way coach transfer from The Hind’s Head Restaurant, Bray, to Maidenhead Promenade.
- Traditional river cruise to Royal Windsor Racing course
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person with light afternoon tea on the outbound cruise
- Jubilee enclosure badge per guest
- 2 -Course hot and cold buffet on the return cruise
- Complimentary bar of selected wine, beer, and soft drinks on the return cruise
- Cash bar facilities available throughout the day
- ICE Representative in attendance
- Racing cards and posts are available
Royal Windsor Races Hospitality
Ladies and gentlemen, hold onto your hats because the Royal Windsor Races are back and better than ever in 2024! The races take place at the beautiful Royal Windsor Racecourse, surrounded by lush green fields and the stunning River Thames. For over 20+ years, we’ve been empowering our clients to feel that jolt of human consciousness through unforgettable experiences. And let us tell you, there’s nothing quite like the Royal Windsor Races to create those experiences. You’ll see some of the best horses and jockeys in action in this quintessentially English setting and you never know, you might even pick a winner!
Our Royal Windsor Races hospitality offerings allow you and your fellow guests to sit back and soak in the bubbly atmosphere filled with charismatic characters and wow moments, but we don’t just stop at the races, oh no! Our packages offer a delightful river boat cruise, perfect for taking in the scenery whilst satisfying your appetite with a delectable afternoon tea after a gourmet dining experience at the 1 Michelin star Hind’s Head restaurant. Are you ready to experience the thrill of the track, the excitement of the crowd, and the elegance of this racing event? Add it to your calendar today!
2 clients rated Royal Windsor Races 5 out of 5 stars
- Most helpful
- Most Recent
I have recently been treated to a wonderful day out organised by Imperial Corporate Events. We began our day in the lovely village of Bray, greeted by our friendly host at the Michelin starred Hind’s Head where the food was simply delicious! There was a complimentary coach to Maidenhead where we boarded a river cruiser and where were offered an array of drinks followed by afternoon tea. Our trip took 2 hours along a picturesque route to the Royal Windsor races, ready for the evening entertainment. I have never been before but the atmosphere was fabulous. We boarded the cruiser at 9pm following the last race and were served a very welcome hot meal (the temperature had dropped significantly by then). There was tea/coffee and complimentary drinks for the duration of the trip. The timings of the day were perfect and the lady who was hosting was so helpful. We had an amazing day 😊
Wow! What can I say, Imperial Corporate Events are an amazing well, organised enthusiastic team, who sold and organised 3 great events that I purchased. Royal Windsor races, Whitney Houston and my favourite Motown the musical. During all these events I have had a great experience and I’m looking forward to my next trip with Imperial Events.