United States Grand Prix Travel packages
A wild cocktail of exhaust fumes, cheering fans and rising pulses—it’s F1 at its purest! Come to Austin, Texas where the hard-core fans go to mingle, feast and let loose. Held at the Circuit of the Americas, this grand facility is unlike anything you’ve ever seen!
AC Hotel by Marriott Austin-University
With a contemporary design and sophisticated vibe, The AC hotel in Austin guarantees a fantastic stay during your Formula 1 trip of a lifetime!
- Return economy class flights from London Heathrow Airport to Austin-Bergstrom International Aiport
- Return airport to hotel group transfers by coach
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star AC Hotel by Austin-University in a standard room with breakfast (based on twin occupancy)
- Weekend Lower Grandstand ticket, issued in a minimum of pairs
- Access to both Saturday and Sunday night concerts
- Return circuit to hotel group transfers by coach
Austin Texas Grand Prix Packages
The United States Grand Prix is a staple in F1 culture. Since 1908, its circuit has been known for high-speed corners and elevation changes, demanding the highest skill from drivers. Here, there’s drama and intensity at every turn! You can also expect elite-class entertainment by stars like PINK with two consecutive nights of concerts!
Stay at the AC hotel, a playground of European-inspired design and cutting-edge amenities. Before the race, wake up to freshly-baked croissants, artisan-cured meats and cheeses. Then, after the day’s blast of action, unwind at the famous AC lounge for a coffee or light bite. The menu here features a range of tapas-style dishes and craft cocktails with a focus on locally-sourced ingredients.
Come fly to Austin for a thrilling US Grand Prix package to quench your adventure cravings. Every diversion is guaranteed to keep you on your toes. So take the first step—book now!
Red Bull driver, Max Verstappen won the US Grand Prix 2022.
Red Bull driver, Max Verstappen won the US Grand Prix 2023.