GoodWood RevivalHospitality packages
Timewarp to the golden era of motosports! Looking sharp in your retro suit or dress, waltz over to the Goodwood Motor Circuit in West Sussex, England for the height of automotive culture! This exhibition features the rarest classic cars and aircraft, submerging you deep into the purest Age Of Motorsports.
The Mess Pavilion offers a vibrant and animated atmosphere allowing you and your guests the enjoyment of all the trackside action!
- General admission & hospitality swing badge.
- Hospitality within the Goodwood Mess Pavilion with access to the Paddocks
with banked trackside viewing.
- Private table from 2-12 guests. Larger tables accommodated on a shared basis.
- A welcoming glass of selected Champagne.
- Light buffet breakfast.
- Complimentary bar of selected beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Buffet Lunch.
- Light afternoon tea buffet.
- Event programme, race card and earpiece radio per guest.
The Officers Club
Recreating the glamour of motor racing, the circuit comes alive for the revival. Enjoy hospitality at its finest with Champagne, luncheon, and afternoon tea.
- General admission and hospitality swing badge
- Hospitality within the Officer’s Club with access to the Paddocks banked trackside viewing area
- Private tables for 2-12 guests
- Light breakfast available
- Welcoming glass of Champagne
- Complimentary bar of selected wines, beers and soft drinks
- 3-course set luncheon
- Afternoon tea
- Event programme, race card and radio earpiece available
Feel the frenzy, fashion and fire of auto-mania from the 1940’s to 1960’s. Embracing this legacy to the fullest, prep your most authentic vintage look to fully immerse yourself in the experience! Get exclusive access to hospitality within the Officer’s Club, plus access to the Paddocks banked trackside viewing area. Sip champagne and cheer on famous drivers among the large crowds, re-creating the beauty of sports history, combining the past with the present for a powerful vortex of cultural depth.
Off the track, the Goodwood Revival also features a wide range of vintage culture events and activities, including fashion shows, live music performances, and displays of classic motorcycles and aircraft. There are also vintage fairgrounds and food stalls, offering a wide range of traditional British cuisine.
The Goodwood Revival hospitality package serves a charming breakfast, 3-course luncheon, afternoon tea—and of course, a complimentary bar of wines, beers and soft drinks. Ready? Let the festivities begin!
Goodwood Revival is a must-visit event. It is a celebration of the golden era of motorsport and aviation, held annually in September. The festival recreates the atmosphere of the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s, and offers a special opportunity to experience vintage cars, motorcycles, aircraft, and more, all in a beautiful and historic setting. Whether you're a motorsport fan or just love vintage fashion, culture, and music of the mid-20th century, the Goodwood Revival is for you!
The annual Goodwood Revival is all about getting out the vintage wardrobe! This festival encourages male guests to wear tweed jackets, trousers and caps while women are often opt for a 1950s dress and hat! Fully immerse yourself into the spirit of this bygone era!
Goodwood Revival is held at the historic Goodwood Estate in West Sussex
This all-things-vintage festival starting 1998, 50 years since the day the circuit opened.
The Goodwood gates open at 7:30am and hospitality begins at 8am. The races commence at 8:45am.