The Devil Wears Prada Musical Hospitality packages
Secure your seat to Elton John's musical masterpiece, "The Devil Wears Prada," at Dominion Theatre. Elevate your evening with Gordon Ramsay's culinary magic at The River Restaurant.
THE RIVER RESTAURANT BY GORDON RAMSAY
Showcasing the very best shellfish and seafood the UK has to offer and classics such as Gordon Ramsay's Beef Wellington, The River Restaurant is located at the heart of The Savoy with panoramic views of the River Thames.
- Access to & hospitality within The River Restaurant by Gordon Ramsay
- Private tables for 2-12 guests, larger parties will be accommodated adjacent to one another where possible
- A welcoming glass of selected Champagne
- Pre-theatre 3-course set meal at The River Restaurant by Gordon Ramsay specially created for ICE guests
- Purchasing facilities available for any additional items that fall outside of your inclusions
- Reserved seats for the performance, issued in a minimum of pairs
Be among the first to see Elton John’s dazzling production, “The Devil Wears Prada,” as it comes strutting onto the Dominion Theatre stage in 2024. Brace yourself for a night of glitz, glamour, and unforgettable moments!
Watch the drama unfold as Meryl Streep’s iconic Miranda Priestly and Anne Hathaway’s chic Andy Sachs take the spotlight in this high-fashion extravaganza!
But the excitement doesn’t stop there. Elevate your evening with royal-worthy dining at The River Restaurant by Gordon Ramsay. Nestled in the heart of The Savoy with breathtaking views of the River Thames, savour the finest UK shellfish and seafood amongst other delicious classic dishes such as Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Wellington.