Miami Grand PrixTravel & hospitality packages
Welcome to Miami—beach n’ heat, flashy style and good vibes all the way! Stroll into the ultimate sports-lovers paradise, located in the Hard Rock Stadium. This star-studded track has a modern, sleek look that’s just as stylish as this magic city.
Novotel Miami Brickell
With its famous world-famous beach and Cuban influences, Miami is worth a visit. Spend 5 nights at the 4-star Novotel Miami Brickell, with its rooftop pool and tropical resort.
- Return American Airlines Economy class flight from London Airport to Miami
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the 4-star Novotel Miami Brickell with breakfast, based on twin occupancy.
- Informal drinks reception
- Return airport/hotel group coach transfers
- F1 Experience on Thursday to include, snacks, guest speaker, Pit lane walk, Guided track tour, Championship trophy photo
- Weekend Grandstand Turn 18 Grand Prix ticket
Grand Prix hospitality
Once the races start, you’ll be watching from the Grandstand Turn 18–one of the most popular viewing areas at the Miami Grand Prix! Located at the finish line, you’ll have sound-vibrating proximity to the cars as they exit the final corner! From this rare vantage point, you’ll catch all the last-minute manoeuvres in the final stretch of the race. Meanwhile, you’ll enjoy the perks of your Miami Grand Prix trip package, including exclusive seating areas, VIP hospitality suites and bar.
Stay at the Novotel Miami Brickell, a modern and stylish hotel located in the heart of the financial district, surrounded by shops, restaurants and nightlife. Known for its luxurious rooftop bar, you’ll have a sweeping view of this colourful, historic city. Feeling Miami?
The Miami Grand Prix starts at 8:30pm on the 7th May 2023 and 3:30pm local time.
Redbull driver, Max Verstappen won Miami Grand Prix 2022
Miami Grand Prix Qualifying takes place at 9pm on the 6th May and 4pm local time.