MEET OUR TEAM – NICKI
1) What’s your name?
2) How long have you worked at ICE?
I have worked for Imperial for 13.5 years!
3) What did you do before ICE?
Before I joined Imperial I used to work in car sales for a leading car manufacturer.
4) What’s your job title?
Head of Credit Control
5) What are your main duties as the Head of Credit Control?
My main duties include managing a team to collect outstanding payments & deal with customer cancellations. Sometimes this includes dealing with the legal side of non-payment, but most of our clients are great!
6) What’s the best thing about working with ICE?
I think the best thing about working with Imperial is the people, we are like one big family who all work together to get the job done and have a good time!
7) Out of the event’s we offer which is your favourite event & why?
My favourite events are the music concerts, we always manage to get the best seats and in the VIP boxes we don’t have to queue for food or drinks!
8) What do you like to do when you’re not working?
Outside of work I love to spend time with my family and go on holiday. I also like to go shopping, attend fitness classes and love to eat out.
9) Tell us one weird or interesting fact about you?
I’m 50!!! ( in case you didn’t know) lol!