Do you want a career that is well paid, fun and has plenty of opportunity for development?
Imperial Corporate Events are proud to be different. Our unique culture and dynamic approach drive sales results. Our mindset has always been that if you work hard, anything is possible. This drive has helped us become the largest independent provider of VIP hospitality experiences in the UK.
We provide hospitality packages and tickets for the world’s most exclusive events such as the Monaco Grand Prix, Royal Ascot and Wimbledon plus many more. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the attention to detail our professional staff provide. In and amongst all of this, we also reward our staff with attendance to various events to make sure we get to experience and share the excitement that’s in store for our clients!
Reputation is everything in our industry and our high standards ensure our clients receive the best possible service at every single event.
If you are keen to find out more, take a look around our website or check out our social media channels.
What we are looking for:
Enthusiasm is key… people buy into people! We are looking for excitement, dedication and a genuine drive for success.
Reporting directly into the Head of New Business Development and based in our Leicester office, the successful candidate will receive comprehensive sales training throughout their first year. We will assist you in building a client base as well as a confidence on the phone. Ensuring you maximise your clients budget to hit and exceed your sales targets.
- Telesales – Ability to follow instruction and maintain an energetic, enthusiastic and focused telephone approach. Calling new/existing contacts and converting sales transactions.
- Research – Into global VIP events in order to successfully deliver information to prospective clients.
- Account Management – Once you have built your own client base, you will be expected to develop those accounts and look for opportunities to upsell when possible. Constantly strengthening the business relationship.
- College educated or higher
- No sales experience needed as on the job training is provided
- A confident, outgoing, positive and competitive attitude
- Good verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Determined and driven mindset
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- First year – £15K plus commission/benefits
- Second /third year OTE – over £35K rising to over £50K
- Weekly sales incentives – cash, holidays, event tickets and many more
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) – increasing by one day for each year of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Career progression opportunities
Interested in joining us, then send us your CV today – firstname.lastname@example.org